Lloyds Metals & Energy Ltd

₹ 180 1.21%
06 Oct 3:31 p.m.
About

Lloyds Metals & Energy is into the business of manufacturing of Sponge Iron, Power generation and mining activities.[1]

Key Points

Revenue Breakup
Presently, the company earns ~83% of revenues from sales of Sponge Iron & steel and the rest 17% from power.[1] It produced ~167,000 MT of sponge iron in FY20 compared with ~190,000 MT in FY19.[2]

  • Market Cap 8,009 Cr.
  • Current Price 180
  • High / Low 232 / 71.6
  • Stock P/E 19.4
  • Book Value 12.6
  • Dividend Yield 0.29 %
  • ROCE 36.6 %
  • ROE 47.3 %
  • Face Value 1.00

Pros

  • Company has reduced debt.
  • Promoter holding has increased by 5.22% over last quarter.

Cons

  • Stock is trading at 14.3 times its book value

* The pros and cons are machine generated. Pros / cons are based on a checklist to highlight important points. Please exercise caution and do your own analysis.

Peer comparison

Sector: Steel Industry: Steel - Sponge Iron

Loading peers table ...

Quarterly Results

Consolidated Figures in Rs. Crores / View Standalone

Jun 2019 Sep 2019 Dec 2019 Mar 2020 Jun 2020 Sep 2020 Dec 2020 Mar 2021 Jun 2021 Sep 2021 Dec 2021 Mar 2022 Jun 2022
126 56 85 104 11 74 74 95 96 100 168 333 843
117 55 78 100 18 70 66 88 94 101 136 221 581
Operating Profit 9 2 7 4 -8 4 8 7 2 -1 32 112 262
OPM % 7% 3% 8% 4% -72% 5% 10% 8% 2% -1% 19% 34% 31%
7 5 6 8 1 6 6 7 8 8 -48 10 -1,182
Interest 5 2 4 4 2 3 7 5 6 3 5 4 5
Depreciation 4 4 5 5 0 5 5 4 4 5 5 4 5
Profit before tax 7 0 3 2 -9 2 3 5 -0 0 -26 114 -930
Tax % 0% 0% 0% -749% 0% 0% 0% 0% 0% 0% 0% -8% 0%
Net Profit 7 0 3 21 -9 2 3 5 -0 0 -26 123 -930
EPS in Rs 0.34 0.00 0.14 0.94 -0.42 0.06 0.10 0.21 -0.00 0.01 -0.71 3.35 -20.92
Raw PDF

Profit & Loss

Consolidated Figures in Rs. Crores / View Standalone

Mar 2006 Mar 2007 Mar 2008 Mar 2009 Mar 2010 Mar 2011 Mar 2012 Mar 2013 Mar 2020 Mar 2021 Mar 2022 TTM
251 295 330 681 568 690 1,007 759 370 251 692 1,444
313 294 324 630 534 668 979 739 349 240 546 1,039
Operating Profit -63 1 6 51 34 22 28 21 21 11 146 405
OPM % -25% 0% 2% 7% 6% 3% 3% 3% 6% 4% 21% 28%
126 2 59 5 10 24 17 16 26 20 -22 -1,211
Interest 5 12 21 8 9 7 15 8 16 17 18 18
Depreciation 16 21 21 20 17 20 26 27 18 14 18 18
Profit before tax 42 -30 23 29 18 19 4 2 13 0 88 -842
Tax % 0% -0% 1% 1% 0% 0% 0% 0% -143% 0% -11%
Net Profit 42 -30 22 28 18 19 4 2 32 0 97 -833
EPS in Rs -0.28 1.01 1.28 0.80 0.84 0.17 0.09 1.41 0.01 2.64 -18.27
Dividend Payout % 0% 0% 0% 0% 0% 0% 0% 0% 0% 0% 19%
Compounded Sales Growth
10 Years: -4%
5 Years: %
3 Years: %
TTM: 327%
Compounded Profit Growth
10 Years: 45%
5 Years: %
3 Years: %
TTM: 4298%
Stock Price CAGR
10 Years: 36%
5 Years: 59%
3 Years: 164%
1 Year: 94%
Return on Equity
10 Years: %
5 Years: %
3 Years: %
Last Year: 47%

Balance Sheet

Consolidated Figures in Rs. Crores / View Standalone

Mar 2006 Mar 2007 Mar 2008 Mar 2009 Mar 2010 Mar 2011 Mar 2012 Mar 2013 Mar 2020 Mar 2021 Mar 2022
39 21 22 22 22 22 22 22 23 25 37
Reserves -54 -66 -24 60 78 97 100 102 122 140 427
210 193 135 66 45 38 32 26 124 155 77
141 159 174 311 298 353 395 306 374 400 283
Total Liabilities 314 307 307 459 444 510 550 457 642 720 824
233 224 197 191 161 334 317 295 374 362 400
CWIP 0 1 4 73 158 4 2 4 42 85 86
Investments 0 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 0 0 0
80 83 106 195 116 172 231 158 226 274 338
Total Assets 314 307 307 459 444 510 550 457 642 720 824

Cash Flows

Consolidated Figures in Rs. Crores / View Standalone

Mar 2006 Mar 2007 Mar 2008 Mar 2009 Mar 2010 Mar 2011 Mar 2012 Mar 2013 Mar 2020 Mar 2021 Mar 2022
147 41 28 109 102 51 29 16 52 -15 -78
-64 -12 -5 -82 -88 -24 -5 -6 -34 -62 -57
-82 -30 -22 -20 -17 -25 -21 -15 -6 66 149
Net Cash Flow 0 -1 0 7 -3 3 4 -4 12 -11 13

Ratios

Consolidated Figures in Rs. Crores / View Standalone

Mar 2006 Mar 2007 Mar 2008 Mar 2009 Mar 2010 Mar 2011 Mar 2012 Mar 2013 Mar 2020 Mar 2021 Mar 2022
Debtor Days 28 27 13 43 7 11 18 18 8 10 13
Inventory Days 79 24 58 33 23 34 31 17 107 208 195
Days Payable 153 108 156 163 158 169 127 119 77 63 18
Cash Conversion Cycle -45 -57 -86 -86 -128 -124 -79 -85 37 155 189
Working Capital Days -57 -95 -76 -66 -120 -123 -79 -95 72 145 89
ROCE % -10% 11% 26% 18% 13% 12% 7% 6% 37%

Shareholding Pattern

Numbers in percentages

1 recently
Sep 2019 Dec 2019 Mar 2020 Jun 2020 Sep 2020 Dec 2020 Mar 2021 Jun 2021 Sep 2021 Dec 2021 Mar 2022 Jun 2022
63.02 63.02 63.02 63.02 65.90 65.90 65.90 45.04 69.41 69.41 69.41 74.63
0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.24
0.00 0.48 0.01 0.01 0.01 0.01 0.01 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00
35.82 35.35 35.82 36.81 32.92 33.05 33.56 54.91 30.51 30.56 30.56 25.10
1.15 1.15 1.15 0.16 1.17 1.04 0.53 0.05 0.08 0.03 0.03 0.03

Documents